Introduction from Derbyshire.

Good morning all...many thanks for the inclusion.The reason I found this forum is in my search for the manufacturer of a four wheel trailer I'm currently adapting to mount a large stationary engine.It is twin axle with large turntable and is heavily sprung incorporating a large A frame and hitch.I have been told it was ex mod and originally had a winch fitted for launching barrage balloons.In later life,the said trailer and winch was used at our local gliding club to launch the gliders.Im sure she's nothing particularly unique and have found a picture online of a simillar trailer,shown as it happens with a glider winch.....they said that particular one used to haul hydrogen bottles....presumably for the balloons....if anyone could help me identify it,that would be marvellous or better still have a pair of wheels for one as it has two odd ones fitted and I daren't proceed too far with the work if the wheels are found to be obsolete ....many thanks.