wedding vehicles

paulob1

Okay i get married on the 1st July, in tissington, taking the newly painted Ural and Sand coloured Ferrett plus the daf as haulage for the ferrett to have a few pictures on the day with the vehicles...will be fun, the cost of getting them to the place is around 800 quid...ouch..ouch ouch...

take a look at the ferrett and daf and Ural at our facebook page thecoldwarcollection no spaces.

Erm, Yes, Hearty congrats, Old Chap. Well done and all that.

The thing is, those of us who don't Want to join 'FaceTube' :-) can't see any piccies. So the sandy Ferret and his mates are just in my imagination, as t'were.

I'm sure you understand, now you've got the facts.

'Chas.'

Okay i get married on the 1st July, in tissington, taking the newly painted Ural and Sand coloured Ferrett plus the daf as haulage for the ferrett to have a few pictures on the day with the vehicles...will be fun, the cost of getting them to the place is around 800 quid...ouch..ouch ouch...

take a look at the ferrett and daf and Ural at our facebook page thecoldwarcollection no spaces.

Congratulations Paul, that would be Tissington in sunny Derbyshire ?

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations!

I presume my invitation and airline ticket is in the mail? :D

I am having a party on the 19th July , anyone is invited with an MV.....4 till midnight, if anyone really wants to come I will have the ural and the 432 there likely, maybe the ferret too. would be fun to see more MV's up the road...

I am in ALton Hampshire..so if anyone seriously wants to come pm me...

just back poff honeymoon with the Gorillas in Rwanda...stunning...