Scrapping Vehicle Videos

fesm_ndt

Re the Militant;-

Whilst in very bad taste & most upsetting (especially being as I'm trying to find one to photograph & measure up), you have to hand it to the grab operator for both enjoying his work, & being quite deft on the controls.

Personally I think the Millie put up a brave fight. She'll be 40 or 50 Nissans by now.

H

Re the Militant;-

Whilst in very bad taste & most upsetting (especially being as I'm trying to find one to photograph & measure up), you have to hand it to the grab operator for both enjoying his work, & being quite deft on the controls.

Personally I think the Millie put up a brave fight. She'll be 40 or 50 Nissans by now.

H

I recon we go round to the guys house and beat him up with the tyre iron off the Millie...........MILLIES REVENGE!!!:mad::mad:

Sad end to a mighty B52! Being an ex-RAF Airframe + Propulsion Technician and witnessing first had the destruction of our aircraft (C130K's at RAF Lyneham) I know what it's like lol!

Though couple of packs of Custard Creams to the civie contractors secured a few bits for my collection! Lol!

Cheers

Danny

It's busyness ... Nobody wants it, it gets scrapped.

I cut up plenty of range rovers, land rovers including military ones.

A shame? With some it was, others it was time.

That Millie could have been worth saving , or at least dismantled a bit nicer to safe parts.

How many get destroyed without any notice on this forum??