Change of text?

Smithy

All of the text on HMVF is still in a different font to what it has been. It doesn't overly bother me but was just wondering if this was a change others had experienced or not.

Scott

All of the text on HMVF is still in a different font to what it has been. It doesn't overly bother me but was just wondering if this was a change others had experienced or not.

Scott

Fine here..

Fine here..

Have logged out and back in again as someone else said earlier.

Screenshot of said change of text showing you what it now looks like. Check out the donation bar and header of HMVF. Also a lot of text is in bright green.

HMVF Txt.jpg

Have logged out and back in again as someone else said earlier.

Screenshot of said change of text showing you what it now looks like. Check out the donation bar and header of HMVF. Also a lot of text is in bright green.

Still fine here.. Dump IE & switch to Firefox or Chrome then try..

Yesterday morning Microsoft's Search Engine Bing was indexing HMVF, they did it in a rather silly way as they completely swamped the server with request. This caused the server to overload necessitating some fixing and eventually a reboot. After that, normality was restored.

The odd text colors surprise me, can you try to reload HMVF by pressing the CTRL and F5 keys simultaneously? That would force your browser to reload the site entirely and not use the local cache on your pc.

Yesterday morning Microsoft's Search Engine Bing was indexing HMVF, they did it in a rather silly way as they completely swamped the server with request. This caused the server to overload necessitating some fixing and eventually a reboot. After that, normality was restored.

The odd text colors surprise me, can you try to reload HMVF by pressing the CTRL and F5 keys simultaneously? That would force your browser to reload the site entirely and not use the local cache on your pc.

Hi Joris, have tried that but to no avail. Have just logged in via Google Chrome and no issues there, looks like an IE problem. Slightly digressing does anyone now how to transfer bookmarks/favourites from IE to Chrome as if I'm going to switch I want to take these with me.

Scott