Haworth 40's weekend.

Spent the day at the Haworth 40's weekend event today. I didn't enjoy it as much as last year's event. There were much less vehicles there and next to none Germans. They spent a great deal of time dissuading the Axis contingent from parcipitating and largely achieved their objectives. The Hurricane flyover was great though and I met a few enthusiastic MV owners who were disappointed that I hadn't brought any of my vehicles. They are all postwar and too big for the spaces available there. A shame but next year if I have a Jeep I will attend.:) The missus fancied a Dodge command car until I told her how much they fetch....

Spent the day at the Haworth 40's weekend event today. I didn't enjoy it as much as last year's event. There were much less vehicles there and next to none Germans. They spent a great deal of time dissuading the Axis contingent from parcipitating and largely achieved their objectives. The Hurricane flyover was great though and I met a few enthusiastic MV owners who were disappointed that I hadn't brought any of my vehicles. They are all postwar and too big for the spaces available there. A shame but next year if I have a Jeep I will attend.:) The missus fancied a Dodge command car until I told her how much they fetch....

Richard

Are you going to the YWE ? Hoping to take the Sabre if I can get the engine back in (too much work at moment!).

Tim

Richard

Are you going to the YWE ? Hoping to take the Sabre if I can get the engine back in (too much work at moment!).

Tim

You betcha my old Timbo !!!:) Having the Sabre there would be FAB :-):-):-). Hope to see you soon mate.