Upcoming auctions that may be of interest.

Pzkpfw-e

http://www.aiolfipartners.com/

31st May, some stuff from the old August 44 Museum at Falaise.

Includes a few complete vehicles, Weasel, Jeep, etc & some "restoration projects" Sherman (Firefly?), two Otters, Sdkfz 7 chassis, M3(?) chassis, a few trucks and a heap of PzIV wheels.

Another auction, for uniforms, helmets, badges & weapons (William Theffo Collection) is on the 1st & snd of June.

• 2 weeks later...

The MV catalogue is now available for viewing. Lots of interesting things. I think my bid would go on the Austin k2 ambulance, or maybe the 88 kit of parts if i was looking for a long term project. Some of the stuff is quite unusual. The coach built body on the Jeep is nice, but as it was a post war civilian modification why on earth did they paint it as an MV? Very odd. Anyway, lots of German tracks and parts which will keep the German MV restorer very happy (if he has a deep pocket of course).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The results are on line. it appears that a few things didn't sell such as the weird Jeep, BRDM and Model T. Highest wins were for the 251 chassis at 40.5K, Kettenkrad 40K, Stower 26.7K, Sherman hull 25K and AMX for 15K. Not a bad day doe someone. I wonder how much will come back to the UK? The AMX looks very tasty at that price.