Christmas!!!!!!

rosie

Hi ROSEY,

A bit of quality work there, looks very nice, sons have a very tallented mum. Only just discoverd that you live on Hayling Island my wife and i spent many, many happy weekens there in our caravan at Fishery Lane camp site, many a pint was supped in the Hayling Billy, the Yew tree and the Ferryboat loved the island then moved to Spain were we own Bars and restaurants now, inspite of the problems here it is a wonderfull place to live, enough rambling, wishing you, hubby and your family a wonderfull Christmas, FELIZ NAVIDAD from Spain to everyone on HMVF.

Hi ROSEY,

A bit of quality work there, looks very nice, sons have a very tallented mum. Only just discoverd that you live on Hayling Island my wife and i spent many, many happy weekens there in our caravan at Fishery Lane camp site, many a pint was supped in the Hayling Billy, the Yew tree and the Ferryboat loved the island then moved to Spain were we own Bars and restaurants now, inspite of the problems here it is a wonderfull place to live, enough rambling, wishing you, hubby and your family a wonderfull Christmas, FELIZ NAVIDAD from Spain to everyone on HMVF.

Hiya!

The Billy is supposed to be closing soon. But the Yew Tree and Ferryboat are very much open! Thanks for the lovely message, I am very proud of the calendars and the boys are loving opening their little presents each morning!

Hope you and your wife also have a fantastic Christmas.

I could never own a bar, never make any profits!!!!!!!!!

Is this the last christmas ever? Are all the shops closed for a month after christmas?

The reason I ask is that M+S and tescos were packed today!!!...................:D

The Mayan Apocalypse might still be on, just running late.

All of these TV news reports about the end of the world last Friday are just the sort of thing that would have put clairvoyants of the past off their game :)

SNV30930.jpg

Happy dog with his crimbo bone;

SNV30931.jpg

His name is malcolm, right little git!!

Sat at the computer one night, I think to myself 'dogs very quiet', went and found him, little git had nicked my reebok trainer!!!!

SNV30919.jpg

The missus's Jack Russell when she was young used to something else with his food and playthings... you wouldn't want them back !!