Fitting indicators to a Jeep

BSA WM20

Sorry if this has already been raised a few times in the past, but I've had a quick search and I'm after an idiots guide to fitting indicators to a Jeep.

LED's have been mentioned a few times but I'm wondering what size, how many per light and whether I'd have to scoop-out the inside of each light. I'd like to keep it as original as possible so minimal damage/disruption to the lights would be good.

What doesn't help is my lack of electrical know-how and I have no idea if I'd need to fit a relay/magic box of tricks to get it all working. Also, buzzer or warning light on the dash?

Think of it as explaining it to a primary school child and you'd be pretty close. All being well I'll be able to understand it!

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/ I got all the LED and most importantly a compatable flasher unit for my 12 volt Dodge WC51 from this lot. I fitted the LEDs into the Butler type filament indicator holders and used orange indicator repair tape on the inside of the white lenses. Reasonably straight forward, a bit of firkiling to get the LED to fit. Most important! remember to change any trailer board bulbs as well. The flaher unit is the esential, otherwise it means wiring in resistors to get the load for the filament flasher to work.