Girlie post, sorry!

rosie

15 years ago I married the love of my life. We have actually been together for over 20 years but it's our wedding anniversary today.

We've had our moments for sure but we got through them, we are best friends and (as far as I know!!!) have no secrets.

When I met Richard I realised I was a petrol head and he was pleased to know I didn't mind getting dirty (steady Degsy!!!) and I appreciated the work done to vehicles to get them up and running and keeping them in that state!

Of course we have our 2 boys but our 'other' family, which includes you lot, have added to our happy times together and we are blessed to have met a lot of you on here.

Any way, just wanted to say

I love you Mr Cubed, more than I did yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow.

Right pass the bucket....................

Does that mean a romantic dinner for two? I thought something special was happenning when I saw two sets of overalls in the clubhouse washing machine. That only happens during wedding anniversaries and coronations, and if it was a coronation the ironing board would be out as well.

:D

Not tonight Josephine!!! Sadly I am in Buckinghamshire tonight as its my dear grandmas funeral tomorrow morning so sending time with my dad and family. But I'm sure we will make up for it over the weekend!!!

Not tonight Josephine!!! Sadly I am in Buckinghamshire tonight as its my dear grandmas funeral tomorrow morning so sending time with my dad and family. But I'm sure we will make up for it over the weekend!!!

Smiles and tears are always close. Your Gran would have been proud of you, think of the good times.

Hi Rosie, happy anniversary from Clare and Ian. Still in the US but home for club night xx

Hi Clare and Ian. Hope you're having a lovely time. We won't be at club night as we're off to the IOW on Tuesday, but see you guys real soon xx

Awww thanks for the replies.

It was a good send off for grandma yesterday. Tears and laughter and lots of memories!!

Apparently 15 years is crystal, so far I've had flowers, 90% dark chocolate and a bottle of brandy. Guess the crystal earrings will be coming soon..................... :)

Awww thanks for the replies.

It was a good send off for grandma yesterday. Tears and laughter and lots of memories!!

Apparently 15 years is crystal, so far I've had flowers, 90% dark chocolate and a bottle of brandy. Guess the crystal earrings will be coming soon..................... :)

Or a record by Billie Jo Spears singing Crystal Chandeliers:-D