New addition .

Had a trip down to Peterborough today and bought this back ! seems to be a good month for 25 pdr's as I have picked two up.................. I dont know why :nut: I must be mad .

I have the rest of it but it hasn't arrived yet but I was thinking about building a complete 25 pdr gun battery.

Pics for the interested.

Rob................rnixartillery.

Edited by rnixartillery

I like the new wheel arches, is that somewhere to lay the picnic out between fire missions?

Not any more Simon,I chopped them off yesterday along with any other "Foreign" add on's. Its back to original now.

I am hoping to have a gun on it this time next week but we will have to see !

Eddy,is the telescopic sight no 29 or no 41 ?

Rob..................rnixartillery

looking good Rob. You'll have Mike pinching it for the salute in September now :)

Well I think he will probably have a ride up when he's back from his Hols to have a look, He doesn't know about this one !

The gun is live in my FAC.

The gun is now complete so needs restoring but it is another Historic Artillery piece saved from whatever.................

Rob........................rnixartillery.

• 2 weeks later...
Job Done ....................... Just needs a lick of paint ! ;)

Rob.................rnixartillery.

Hi Rob

Great to see artillery being collected and restored by someone with obvious knowlage and enthusiam, as a retired tiffy weapons REME, armourer/gunfitter to non Reems, it looks like your doing a great job. I live in the rip off south east and finding artillary in scrapyards is a thing of the past, it would be great to see your collection and swop notes. You might have seen me on U tube with the 75mm Pack How's of the Summer of 44, I'm the bloke doing the BSM job.

Regards

Robin (Artifficer)

Hi Rob

Great to see artillery being collected and restored by someone with obvious knowlage and enthusiam, as a retired tiffy weapons REME, armourer/gunfitter to non Reems, it looks like your doing a great job. I live in the rip off south east and finding artillary in scrapyards is a thing of the past, it would be great to see your collection and swop notes. You might have seen me on U tube with the 75mm Pack How's of the Summer of 44, I'm the bloke doing the BSM job.

Regards

Robin (Artifficer)

Hello Robin, and a great job you're doing!!!

Cheers,

Lex Schmidt