Hello All from johnyelland1234

Hi all,

I've been looking through this site and I love alot of the trucks that you guys have.

I had a series 3 lightweight and loved it, i'm going to be looking for a box back truck of sorts to make a camper type rig.

A little about myself:

I'm 26 and a RAF MT Driver, I was based at RAF Marham and then went to RAF Akrotiri, when I get back from Afghanistan in September (which is where I am now), i'll be going back to RAF Marham for my final tour.

Like I said I had a series 3 and i'd love a Land rover BFA, having driven them in both the falklands and here in Afghan.

I'll be scouring your sales sections as I WILL have a project and some of these really nice trucks have been sold for very little.

I wanted a Defender for when I return to the UK, but the wife made me get a Ford Focus estate....:cry:

Welcome! Nice to see another landy fan on the forum! Don't worry, we'll find you a nice truck and/or landrover to buy when you get back home - just tell the wife that HMVF made you do it, having said that... this approach has never worked for me :undecided:

stay safe mate