Silence.......!

wdbikemad

Noticed this vibrant Forum has been a tad quiet in my absence........is it the resurgence of summer weather...???!!!:D

Apologies from my corner, only I got married (at last) this weekend.......thus was a tad pre-occupied with the new Mrs wdbikemad........:red:

Noticed this vibrant Forum has been a tad quiet in my absence........is it the resurgence of summer weather...???!!!:D

Apologies from my corner, only I got married (at last) this weekend.......thus was a tad pre-occupied with the new Mrs wdbikemad........:red:

Congratulations on your marriage.

Now get back to work!:-D

Been bouncing around a field discing and trying to get a crop in between equipment failures and emails from HRH on my Blackberry.

About to move out of this house into temporary digs for a few months as we build our own house as well, nope to get moved in around mid september, all my personal projects on hold until the house gets done.

Will have armour and softskins out for an event at work in June.

R

Bouncing around discing? More like below after this Spring :cool2:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62031[/ATTACH]

Oops......do you have to remind me:argh:I thought I'd got away with it:blush:

Awwww congratulations!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a very happy life together.

I pop in here every morning and evening just to see if there is anything exciting going on.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vrcnnp

Had a great wedding......usual chaos, stress, expense, etc.........and a couple of days later back to "normal"......

Hmmm....in this house usual chaos, stress, expense, etc..........:-(

So no change really......other than a lower bank balance than normal.......:-(:-(

Other than the wedding where has everybody gone????

Have you no noticed the strange glowing orb that has appeared in the skies over the UK:shocked:

Many people have gone into shock.

Others have fled to fallout shelters, tube stations and other underground places to wait out the crisis.

Meanwhile those older one who can remember (and think for themselves) have realised it is called the SUN:D

As such we are all outside enjoying ourselves and ignoring the computor.

I am sure there will be a load of activity when normal service is resumed.

Mike

No, its called the Olympic Torch, it and the aftermath will continue to spread gloom, disruption and total boredom for some time .

Didn't it go out the other day?

I am looking forward to the Olympics with great excitement, especially the opening ceremony.

Only because I am excaping to Alaska the next morning for 2 weeks.

Mike