N.O.S. and Degsy on holiday..........

Jack

In the HMVF staff room the other day we were all taking about where the HMVF team should go on holiday again this year.

Then someone said "well where ever we go - we aren't taking N.O.S. and Degsy again. N.O.S. would never take his coat and cap off and Degsy just sat about all day....."

Untitled-2.jpg

I'm wondering whether he has sold him a ticket for those glasses or those shorts.......

It took me the best part of two hours to get him to remove his wellies!

Interestingly the ticket machine I use is a classic Gibson, ex Southdown, although I do believe it was originally used by London Transport. What is the best oil to use on the reel drive? Would a GL-5 spec do any long-term harm?

Gibson Ticket machine.JPG

The other problem is they always insist on bringing their own Dancing Girls. They always put them up in the cheapest accomadation they can find....

Also note, just as Lee was about to take this picture - Joris jumped in on the picture.........

shelter.jpg

The other problem is they always insist on bringing their own Dancing Girls. They always put them up in the cheapest accomadation they can find....was about to take this picture - Joris jumped in on the picture.........

lol-045.gif

The other problem is they always insist on bringing their own Dancing Girls. They always put them up in the cheapest accomadation they can find....

Also note, just as Lee was about to take this picture - Joris jumped in on the picture.........

shelter.jpg

Blimey thought I'd got rid of all my dancing girl photos! I remember that checkered coat................