Didn't really like Jeeps anyway............

Jack

....and it belonged to Easy Company of the 101st and driven by Winters' driver Hank..... a recent survey of jeeps has shown that all the jeeps done up to portray 1 from Easy company is 10 times more than the whole of the US airborne ever owned.

....and it belonged to Easy Company of the 101st and driven by Winters' driver Hank..... a recent survey of jeeps has shown that all the jeeps done up to portray 1 from Easy company is 10 times more than the whole of the US airborne ever owned.

Sounds about right.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, just goes to show what happens if you dont keep an eye on things, there was only two when I put them in here, one must have been Willy`s and the other Ford. I thought that they were both the same, they have obviously been breeding.

Well you lot have a good sense of humour,......I hope. Ofcourse we don`t all claim Eisenhower was driven around in our jeeps, that`s just people trying to add glory to a simple machine, trying to add value or esteem, pathetic really, besides. Theres no way Patton would of given up MY jeep to Eisenhower!!!!! :-D