dodge

iolo777

Question

14 answers to this question

I can really recommend John & Mary Worthing in the UK:

http://www.uscanvas.com/

Their canvas work is next to none and they've been making canvas for MV's for many years. Got the canvas for my Dodge WC51+seat covers+windshield cover, from them. The canvas of my Dodge is still strong after 20 years (!) albeit a bit faded in colour.

Goran N

From the US Canvas website:

4 piece tarpaulin, cargo cover, driver cover and 2 cargo body curtains, cargo cover is furnished with rub strips where it meets the top bows, chrome leather squares and buckles to accept the cab straps and the side roll up straps, leather reinforced rope tube ends, cab cover has black finish brass front eyelets and high quality leather straps to attach to cargo cover. The cargo body curtains are attached with eyelets (brass black finish) and lashing rope included, they have roll up straps fitted and include a window with flap that fixes open or closed. Price £480 all parts can be purchased separately.

###Dodge WC63_John_Mary_Worthing_canvas.jpg

I can really recommend John & Mary Worthing in the UK:

http://www.uscanvas.com/

Their canvas work is next to none and they've been making canvas for MV's for many years. Got the canvas for my Dodge WC51+seat covers+windshield cover, from them. The canvas of my Dodge is still strong after 20 years (!) albeit a bit faded in colour.

Goran N

Same here too, i recommend them..........

ex French reserve, released 1984,done 20 miles since.Just had it up and running all sounds sweet.All pannels in good order, weather permitting, will be sandblasted and painted next week. Bought less rear body, but the dropside body will carry my restored GPW Jeep. Just need the truck cab canvas.

, but the dropside body will carry my restored GPW Jeep. .

If you want to carry your Jeep or any load on the Dodge it would have to be tested, its only MOT exempt as an historic class used unladen only, as discussed before numerous times on forum here, may be a problem testing the 6x6 because of its gross weight exceeds 3.5tons so would have to be plated and a commercial vehicle test

Edited by Nick Johns