ArtistsRifles, Mark is coming to...........

Jack

Hey Neil.

Hope your life hasn't changed to much since joining the Elite Members Club but can you make sure that the Maid has the drinks cabinet fully stocked as Mark is joining us tonight for dinner.

Mark welcome to the 1000 poster inaugural dinner!

Enjoy.

Jack, have I told you that I have the power to change peoples postcounts? &^ +(

Hey mate - you can't post in here, this is for the elite.............you are just a mere 876 poster.

Now poke off before I have security remove you out of the club lounge 34

Oh! cheers Jack I feel very humble to be joining such an elite club such as The 1000 Poster Club, here I come width=36 height=36http://www.websmileys.com/sm/dressed/bek027.gif[/img] and I bring a new dancing girl width=20 height=20http://www.websmileys.com/sm/obscene/eck02.gif[/img] as a little present for all.

width=45 height=20http://www.websmileys.com/sm/drink/trink38.gif[/img] Ooops! started already

Hi Mark.

Not sure if Neil would be happy about the dancing girls as he says that one of the benefits of the club is that it is a 'Men Only' club.

Oi!!!! I never said that!!! In fact I seem to recall lamenting the fact a certain founding member lost the dancing girls for us!!!!

Reckon we shoudl start a campaign to make Jack give them back - he's had them long enough!!!!

Jack, have I told you that I have the power to change peoples postcounts?

Great so please change them ALL and get ride of those Bl**dy Stupid rank tags.

Most posts does not mean most sense !

One more word out of you Karoshi and you will be Joining, Neil, Mark and myself in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Only a few more posts before I take over your crappy club! MUHAHAHAHA :yawn2:

Sorry mate but read the rules :deal: this is an Englishmans club, sorry :oops: you know that I would like to have you there but I am not too sure if Neil, Mark and Karoshi will like it - I will have to ask them :knockknock:

Sorry mate but read the rules :deal: this is an Englishmans club, sorry :oops: you know that I would like to have you there but I am not too sure if Neil, Mark and Karoshi will like it - I will have to ask them :knockknock:

I'll start my own club, AND YOU CAN'T JOIN! :pfrt: