Mvt

private mw

I had an email from Garry Anstee on the 26.10.11 membership secretary (I think) spelling of surname and his title may be incorrect but it is from the MVT.

Garry's email

You may have a problem accessing the MVT website at present, it is under cyber attack and it has been reported as containing malicious software, which is untrue of course, but the site has been blocked by some ISPs.

I have just tried to get on the site and it seems to want to send you to a western union account not good. Pain in the proverbial for the MVT

The malware warning page has now gone & the site seems fully accessible.

Ah but not today! The security warning is back. I note that it say it is blocked on the basis of my security settings. Maybe my security settings dropped down a scale for some reason yesterday?

but home page does not open properly.

Richard when I got in yesterday, it felt as if the "skin" was missing to the pages, it had a basic feeling to the display. Although I could navigate around, the top part of the home page still stayed there.

My phone tells me the site could have a virus when trying to view the site and has done for a few weeks now. The desk top at home also displays a warning that viewing the site may harm the computer. Hope they get it sorted without too much trouble.

Love from Rosie x

Clive,

I don't think "NEWS" is a button, it is just a heading, all the news items are listed under it with sperate buttons.

Oh I misunderstood, as it was extruding text out at me so seductively it seemed to be beckoning me to click it. I then thought I had broken it, but it stops extruding after 20 seconds or so.