Hello from Nottingham

NHSbiker

Hi there.

I'm Lee, son of a Military Enthusiast of whom was an Ex 1st Btn Grenadier and ex ROFN employee. I've been brought up amongst the Military livestyle, books, photos and travelled to various shows throughout the years, and yes I am engaged to a camp brat.

My dad has recently had to have another hip replacement, so this year I have been doing the shows and photography.

I am more the photographer and have my own interest in the MV scene. Purely the MV motorcycles and the Y2K AFV's, but I am more of a Mil Aviation photographer.

This year I have strict instructions to photograph certain types of MV's

I'm currently employed within the NHS and a motorcyclist. So if some you see a motorcyclist taking photos of a/your MV in obscure positions, it is more likely to be me.

Beaware that I may post requests of who owns a particular vehicle and which show they will be attending.

I'm also building a database from my Dad's photo collection of where vehicles were last seen and what DIV markings they had. As sadly as we know that hard times have hit us all and that some vehicles have been sold overseas.

I look forward to seeing some of you in the near future.

Regards

Lee