Soft skin clarification...

Just need to clear something up :)

Whilst at W&P I had some feedback concerning softskins at A&E 2012. Rumours are that I didn't want any softskins there next year - nothing could be further from the truth.

As I have said in many previous posts - everyone who came last year is welcome back next year, no questions asked.

I am really not sure how this rumoured started but as you know, they do very easily, so just wanted to jump on that one from the get go.

I have some hard skin on my elbows and hands, can they come to A+E with me???
well I'm bringing my hard skin on my foot!!!!

All joking apart, would like to see the rumour spreader try and stop us from coming!!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D

• 1 month later...
Any chance for a Slat Grill that's new to the show scene to be part of A&E next year? You did strain the springs on it when we went to Dunkeswell in it.;)

Neil.

Neil you are far too handsome to come to A&E :sweat: Actaully right now I don't know - we have so much armour coming I am not sure if we will have much room - but will know more in the new year. The main focus of the event is a replication of the build up and the embarkation of the invasion force from Weymouth and Portland so all the armour and heavies take priority.

As I have said elsewhere - everyone who came last year (god bless them) are more than welcome next year. Add perhaps another 15 tanks on top of the five we had last year, 7 halftracks, M8s and their associated vehicles then you can see why I have to limit numbers :sweat:

But you are more than welcome as a foot soldier as Keith will squeeze you in somewhere :)

And I didn't hurt your Jeep - I is 12 stone! Wash your mouth out mister!!!

Warm regards,

Jack.

Oh no is there a wine tanker too don't think I can carry enough now :cool2:

no need to panic ,apparently the people who built the Pluto line are getting into the spirit of the event and laying a chardonnay pipeline direct from a large wine warehouse

no need to panic ,apparently the people who built the Pluto line are getting into the spirit of the event and laying a chardonnay pipeline direct from a large wine warehouse

OK, that actually did make me laugh out loud!