Thanks donators!

Jack

Thank you to everyone who has hit the donate button this month - it is very much appreciated as it is keeping HMVF alive.

We have been well down on the last three months which was a bit iffy at times but I/Joris covered it.

But thanks again to everyone who has donated this month and the previous months - you are keeping us here, for all of us who have donated and for those who haven't :)

Kind regards,

Jack.

just to clarify something for me could you tell me if those that subscribed to pathfinder magazine are in the clear with regard to donating, i only ask as i can't remember where i was upto with subs or whether the magazine was still going. you know how it is when things get a bit busy it's easy to loose track.

rick

Am fairly new to this forum but already feel we would be lost without it...

not in a position to donate much at present...wife has spent my wolf wheel & tyre money so only a small offering am afraid..

keep up the good work !

Mike:-D

Hi Jack ,

Is there any other way to make a donation because i dont have a paypal account , and would like to offer a donation as i enjoy and use the forum .

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

you don't need a paypal account, you can use your credit card to make a payment through paypal without opening an account, that would be clearer if the Paypal page wasn't in Dutch.