432 smoke dischargers

Adrian169045

Based on another similar thread on the same vein I am in the process of sorting an evil lightweight masterplan to address this problem I have also, and yes Im a long way from the source also.

The best plan I have so far is to vacuform said objects in two halves then mail them out nested inside each other. There were other options but it is looking best at this time.

The thought process that upon receipt one would glues the two halves together and then fill with low expanding foam and trim off the spooged excess and paint to suit.

Likely at the rate my world is unravelling, this won't happen until November / December time

R

Hi

i am planing to investment cast in aluminium as i have done a lot of this making replica rifles etc

there is some dummy's for sale on the net but it would cost way to much to get them to AUS and the dramas with dealing with customs would be a nightmare .

cheers

Blimey, or may be Lord stone the crows, I'll go to the foot of our stairs!

Cast aluminium? Wow, that will be a sizeable lump with some value to it. R

it will cost me about $200 au to make the first mold . there are so many burnt out cars up the bush with melted engines and alloy rims so i get all the material for free.

cheers

Edited by Adrian169045

• 3 weeks later...