Armour list so far & tracked vehicles..

Sorry, been working on The Expendables 2 in bulgaria for last 3 months, but i get home this sunday so will go hammer and tongs to finishing my Replica T25-E3 armoured jeep, would love to bring it along, will be in full US infantry uniform and be ready for anything!:cool2:

please add me to the list?

Doug

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't that Adrian and Heliops last year at A&E?!

I think you mean tootall and Heliops last year.

Can the tankies amoungst you - infact anyone bringing a vehicle - please try and bring any appropriate recovery attachments for your vehicle.

It would help in case someone splutters to a halt - especially if you have non-standard recovery fittings.

Ta

Heliops

I think you mean tootall and Heliops last year.

Can the tankies amoungst you - infact anyone bringing a vehicle - please try and bring any appropriate recovery attachments for your vehicle.

It would help in case someone splutters to a halt - especially if you have non-standard recovery fittings.

Ta

Heliops

Love you Mark!

Sorry, been working on The Expendables 2 in bulgaria for last 3 months, but i get home this sunday so will go hammer and tongs to finishing my Replica T25-E3 armoured jeep, would love to bring it along, will be in full US infantry uniform and be ready for anything!:cool2:

please add me to the list?

Doug

Hi Doug,

I am not to sure yet until I know what soft skins we have coming that attended last year - as you know we are tight for space. Once I have nailed the A&E downloadable application form we will have a clearer picture.

Best wishes,

Jack.

Hi Jack,

Mitch and i are hope to bring a couple of vehicles down again. Who's is the potential M20, might bring one ourselfs next year.

Jon Hickman

Good stuff Jon and I did speak with Mitch at Jims 40's bash back in the summer as said he is putting new tracks on the Stuart :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jack, the original T25s were made by willys/smart armoured cars so is not a soft skin, would make a very interesting vehicle as they are rare as rocking horse S__t, realy hope it will be accepted or I will have to jump in James GMC with the rest of my group:cry: I will have the 30 cal mounted on it too, hoping its a good reply;)

cheers

Doug

Hi Jack, the original T25s were made by willys/smart armoured cars so is not a soft skin, would make a very interesting vehicle as they are rare as rocking horse S__t, realy hope it will be accepted or I will have to jump in James GMC with the rest of my group:cry: I will have the 30 cal mounted on it too, hoping its a good reply;)

cheers

Doug

Hi Doug,

We just have to wait until I have the full list of those that attended last year first. I will then know if/what space we have left.

Best wishes,

Jack.

Ok thanks, it's just I can't book on until I know what vehicle I will be in, mine or in James GMC either way realy don't want to miss this:shocked: is there a date you have set as a cut off for last years attendees?

All the best

Doug

Hi Doug - yes it is the end of Jan - I will put this up on the A&E board as well!

cheers

Doug

OK - Doug book it in and welcome aboard A&E 2012!

• 1 month later...
Haven't kept the list up to date but........

1 x STAGHOUND

Wow is that all? Did all other participants cancel?

Shame, was really looking forward to this... :(

Okay I will stand in the corner now for making stupid jokes...

Wow is that all? Did all other participants cancel?

Shame, was really looking forward to this... :(

Okay I will stand in the corner now for making stupid jokes...

And no JN - it isn't a dog.

• 2 weeks later...
Jack, if you need a hand feel free to ask, I'm only over in Poole.

Thanks Sean - chuck me a new life, it would be appreciated :)

WATCHOUT the Yanks Brits are coming.....

I know its not a Brit event but hell - 4 carriers, 2 Dingos and a Staghound - now that I can't wait to see.

Thanks Sean - chuck me a new life, it would be appreciated :)

WATCHOUT the Yanks Brits are coming.....

I know its not a Brit event but hell - 4 carriers, 2 Dingos and a Staghound - now that I can't wait to see.

Hey Jack , you could allways add a M10 Achilles Tank destroyer to the British list !!!