Armour list so far & tracked vehicles..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should, at the very least, postpone it until Jack learns not to call an M10 a tank:n00b:

You are so going to get it when we catch up next year! A&E brings a whole new meaning to the term A&E.... :coffee:

Too right, I've been waiting for Jack to say ''I have driven a tank'' before pointing out it was only a self propelled gun.... (sorry Adrian!)

*cough - I have said somewhere that I drove Adrians self propelled gun at W&P :coffee:

..........................................think I got away with that one too

Not intentionally Mike, just grab everyones attention after A&E 2010.

I have built in that fact that some will drop out because life works like that but yes a massive amount of tanks. I seriously have to give some thought to when I close the armour list because it runs the risk of becoming a logistical nightmare for me as again it is just me doing this :sweat:

You may be right about drop outs but all you can do is take it that you have done something right and created something that everybody wants to be involved in. Not only that once the publicity machine gets rolling you may have created a monster.

You have however left me with a dilema.

This is now sounding as attractive as 16 Spitfires in flight

The 27th June is our 30th wedding anniversary and her who must be obeyed:D wants to go away for it.

She fancies somewhere which involves a place beginning with D and involves grizzlies.

Sadly the D does not stand for Dorset and the Grizzly is related to the one below.

Oh well may have to suffer the chance of taking picture like this one instead. Yes I was forcsed to suffer a Churchill back in 2004

Anyway good luck and MAY THE ARMOUR BE WITH YOU

Mike

bear.jpg

:???.........Moi????:-X

Yeah you mister! Been quite on here for months - you go and by a tracked vehicle and now your got the two Adrians have a bun fight over two tanks...............

Yeah you mister! Been quite on here for months - you go and by a tracked vehicle and now your got the two Adrians have a bun fight over two tanks...............

Wrong again:n00b: don't you mean a tank and a SPG............anyway I think you're just picking on me because I've got a big wooden spoon:pfrt:

Nah - not much point when I am wrong :sweat:

-can't believe I really just said that.

:wow: Any further comment from me would be totally superfluous;)

• 4 weeks later...
Welcome aboard. The new and A&E website is on the list of jobs to do - once it is up and open you can register online :) as I am becoming overwhelmed with armour applications and having a job to keep up :sweat:but what I might do for now is just use the old site - just for applications.

Any questions then please just fire away!

Best wishes,

Jack.

Hello Jack

Been searching for the form to register for A & E 2012 but it doesnt seem to be on. Tried going direct to 'pay now' to see if that would bring up the form but paypal are saying 'this recipient cannot take payments at this time' ??. Please can you let me know how I can register and pay

I was also wondering if you have put me on the list from my previous post to you earlier in the year (1942 M3A1 Halftrack)

As it is a 750 mile round trip from the North East and the petrol prices are shooting up I think I had better start saving:rotfl:

Hello Jack

Been searching for the form to register for A & E 2012 but it doesnt seem to be on. Tried going direct to 'pay now' to see if that would bring up the form but paypal are saying 'this recipient cannot take payments at this time' ??. Please can you let me know how I can register and pay

I was also wondering if you have put me on the list from my previous post to you earlier in the year (1942 M3A1 Halftrack)

As it is a 750 mile round trip from the North East and the petrol prices are shooting up I think I had better start saving:rotfl:

Many thanks and don't worry - you aren't going mad! There is a bug in the site somewhere that will be fixed then all will be well. Have the menu and costings from Chef Ives so we can update the price.

Best wishes,

Jack.