Help me out here!

rosie

Question

I bought a dress at the weekend (Light tan in colour with the badges to show I am a nurse in the 9th USAAF, I think) I dont usually go for a dress uniform but we are showing our vehicles at Southwick house this Sunday and need to be smart looking. Do I wear my garrison cap (or is it a hat?????:nut:) on a slant or straight???????????

Thanks in advance!

Here is the dress but I dont intent on being as 'merry' on Sunday!

252409_10150197982688865_503273864_6757466_7734034_s.jpg

11 answers to this question

Mostly the cap was worn on the slant. Although in many photos you see the nurses bareheaded. (I did a fair bit of research into nursing uniforms for Carol)
Thanks darling :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Rosie,

Do you know if any of your guys are coming down the D-Day museum this weekend?

Regards

Paul

Dont know Paul, I will try and find out for you. Did you ask any of them at the weekend?

Dont know Paul, I will try and find out for you. Did you ask any of them at the weekend?

Rosie,

Yes I asked a Rob to circulate a while ago, it is also on your SOE web site, just wanted an idea of numbers as we normaly have free food provided.

Regards

Paul

Welcome sweet heart! Are you thinking of showing in uniform then?
Well we should be smart so I guessed I should do! Rather than an old pair of overalls and a shiny helmet!!!!!!

So what's on at Southwick House on Sunday, then? I can't recall having seen anything advertised ...

Andy

Not sure its a public event, the H4H are doing a bike ride taking in the D-Day route so we are waving them from Southwick House, or thats what I have been told anyway!!!!!!!!!!!