Bit behind the curve but Hello all

Hi all,

I already started my posting frenzy in the American vehicle section.

Im Nick Live in Berkshire, sat in a Jeep aged 8 which was a healthy 3+ decades ago, wanted one ever since. Meanwhile spent 22 years in the Army, now work as a Paramedic for South Central Ambulance service in Reading. So I got my Jeep couple of weeks ago and now having a ball putting her right for MOT and Registration, Joined the MVT and bought a new socket set LOL.

Bizzarly my money seems to be dissapearing at an unexplained rate. whats that all about., Anyway glad to be here and already had some marvellous help and pointers from Forum members

Nick

Hi Nick, welcome to the forum and enjoy your Jeep, you have certainly waited long enough....I have been involved with Jeeps since my pre-army days in the 1950s, I have one, and I still think that its the best looking motor in my garage. :kissoncheek:

Welcome Nick,

to the forum from another jeep owner :-D the best is yet to come when you hit the road and the show circuit.

Ashley

Edited by ashley
seen other post