cats and M.V's

chevpol

Evening folks,

I just went outside for a second, and found one of my cats (Suky) curled up on my cam net in the back of my landy, and I got to thinking, (dangerous!), I remember a thread about dogs and M.V's so I thought I would start one about the best pet in the world on M.V's, so please post your own piccys.

Mark

PS, I think she is saying to herself..."He hadnt better be posting my piccy on that b!*%&y HMVF thing!!!!"

2011_05030002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Taken up home in the camo nets 'stored' in my restoration Landi. A couple hours later folks knocking on the door looking for Him.

:cheesy:Oh that is just the cutest thing ever (the cat not the Landy, sorry!:kissoncheek:)

I'm sorry about this!

Charlie can verify that 58 pattern down is definately the best down by far, I only left it there a minute!

(Again i apologise, I also apologise for having a "cat tank" in the front room :-D actualy why apologise it's the cats!)

DSC01985_Crop.jpg

DSC01986_crop.JPG

I'm sorry about this!

Charlie can verify that 58 pattern down is definately the best down by far, I only left it there a minute!

(Again i apologise, I also apologise for having a "cat tank" in the front room :-D actualy why apologise it's the cats!)

Have you upset her must be obeyed that much that you're kipping on the floor with the cat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...