Clansman Intercom

abbot lance

I have a Clansmans Intercom with the old green boxes, I want to change over to the ANR clansman boxes, what I want to know is if I only change one CB2 would this make these 2 headsets ANR or would I have to change the IB3 and CB2, or if I was to change the IB3 and not the CB2.

Thanks Lance

The ANR headsets must have power applied to them, not just for ANR to work but also for general operation. That means you need to change the green IB3 and CB2s for the yellow-fronted ones. The pressel also needs to pass power to the headset, so you either need the later pressels or add the extra wire to the older ones.

Andy

The ANR headsets must have power applied to them, not just for ANR to work but also for general operation. That means you need to change the green IB3 and CB2s for the yellow-fronted ones. The pressel also needs to pass power to the headset, so you either need the later pressels or add the extra wire to the older ones.

Andy

You also need the ANR headsets. They seem to be more money than the green lightweight or brown headsets. I'm still using ANR boxes with non ANR brown AFV headsets.

MT