Helicopters

Mistress

Hi ,have you tried Ian Allan publishing, Crowoods used to do a good hardback one , you will find a lot of 'model specific' stuff though. If you get a copy of Flypast magazine there are plenty of book supplier ads in there, Try Pen and Sword they sourced books for us when we started on the Sycamore

Mistress,I have a couple of books which may be of interest,I will PM when I find them

If you need any specific data I also have a collection of original manuals for US Army helicopters in use in the early to mid 1960's in Vietnam.

Matt.

Mistress,I have a couple of books which may be of interest,I will PM when I find them

If you need any specific data I also have a collection of original manuals for US Army helicopters in use in the early to mid 1960's in Vietnam.

Matt.

Thanks Matt,

I am trying to get a 'bells and whistles' type of illustrated book which encapsulates the wonders of every type of helicopter....... but there doesn't appear to be one..... yet!!

Ok,I need to go through my stored books but I'm sure I have something like that. It might also be worth talking to the folks at The Helicopter Museum at Weston Super Mare as they may have some suggestions.

I will ask them, many thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...