Congratulations to G506

rosie

Had a text this afternoon to say that Mrs G506 was taken down to surgery for a C section. At about 5pm William Edward and Ethan Michael arrived :laugh::laugh::laugh:

They are several (about 7) weeks early and are currently in the neo natal department but both are settled, G506 has gone down to see them so am expecting a report soon.

Please join me in raising a glass for the family. chin chin

Must admit I am chuffed to bits for them and teary eyed :)

Just found out that one boy is 4lb 4ozs and the other is 4lb 12ozs (a good size for prem twins!!!!!)

Edited by rosie

Rosie/Iain/Tony/Mark/TootallMike/rcubed/RMS et al,

many thanks for the kind wishes, I've just got in from the hospital, knackered but unable to stop grinning! Mum and babies doing well, pictures to follow soon.

Spanner recognition lessons to start Sunday. You need to start them young you know...........

:-D :-D :-D

Hello all,

a quick update, both boys amd Mum doing really well, possibility that William and Ethan may come out of incubators today and into cots, likely to stay in hospital a while longer, but progressing very well.

Daddy G506

:-D

Hello all,

a quick update, both boys amd Mum doing really well, possibility that William and Ethan may come out of incubators today and into cots, likely to stay in hospital a while longer, but progressing very well.

Daddy G506

:-D

Thats excellent news! I text Mrs G506 this morning and I am hoping to pop over to see them this week :D can you text me what ward they are on and I assume they are in your local hosp?

Rule of thumb: They will be kept in till the full peiod of incubation. Take as much advice as you can from the SCBU staff, they will give a lot of good advice.

Hi Tony,

yes that sounds about right to me. The staff have been superb; very dedicated and kind.

Great news, special time for you all.

- just wondering how Mrs G got pregnant in the first place :coffee:

I have no idea, being the sweet and innocent little lad that I am............................

:angel:

Well with twins you have the perfect opertunity to buy a Dodge WC51! Plenty of room for two parents two carry cots, two push chairs, economy size nappy bag, and when they get older. Mesh around the back and a good stout lock! :-D

I think Mrs G506 may just brutally murder me if I invested in a Dodge right now, although certainly a very practical truck!

proud auntie Rosie with gorgeous Ethan

Little William

Little Ethan

The boys are doing so well so far! They are in open cots and breathing well, they still need help with feeding but are on 3 hour feeds. Mum looks wonderful and dad has the biggest grin EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302641903.196537.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302641836.579145.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302641773.879104.jpg

Edited by rosie

Belated congratulations sir - and to your missus too!!! :D

Lets see now - for the next vehicle - you, wife, 2 little un's and all the paraphernalia - got to be a Hippo or an Albion at the very least......

Our daughter Mk 1 was a C section jobby - although she was 2 weeks late - a portent of things to come as it turns out..... :D

Thanks Neil,

Hippos are rated as 10 tons, so that may just be enough to carry all the nappies we'll need for War & Peace!

It has to have been the calmest and most relaxed birth ever, incredible

Edited by G506