Bovington Tank Museum joins HMVF...

Jack

Folks as you may of seen - Joris has added a new board to HMVF - the Bovington Tank Museums board.

We have been working on this for a while (yes we do actually do do some work) and it is a tie in with Pathfinder Online - the magazine. They has been a lot of work and discussions in the staff room but we do like to get it right first time around if we can.

Pathfinder Online is now media partners for the Tank Museum and you will see more of this when PO (Pathfinder Online goes live) and when it does you will see the package of benefits for PO members - it is a great one and will more ensure that the cost of subscription is more than returned by the package :)

So - the TM had its own forum of around 10,000 members and the TM and HMVF decided that we would host it here for them - which means their forum on the TM website is no longer available - it is here. We expect the members to increase so please welcome everyone and make them feel at home - and if anyone has a JCB...then get it up to the Club House - we need an extension!

This is something that all of the team and I are delighted with as we can now take the knowledge and wisdom to a higher level and a wonderful chance to meet new friends.......of course Adrian will know them all and their shoe sizes :coffee:

More to come but any questions then please fire away!

Onward and upwards!

JB!

This is something that all of the team and I are delighted with as we can now take the knowledge and wisdom to a higher level and a wonderful chance to meet new friends.......of course Adrian will know them all and their shoe sizes :coffee:

JB!

Though not their mother in laws......

But I can still log into the real forum:

http://www.tankmuseum.org/ixbin/inde...es/forums.html

The old forum is currently still online but it will be taken offline soon - I will sort it out tomorrow.

P.S. Jack or Joris the permissions on the new board aren't set correctly for us guys to post.

You may not post new threads

You may not post replies

You may not post attachments

You may edit your posts

Cheers,

Joel

Edited by JoelH

- and if anyone has a JCB...then get it up to the Club House - we need an extension!

I'd been meaning to get back to you about that Jack, there has been a little issue with the club house extension, during the ground works we came accross some difficult going close to the existing building, turned out to be a buried Sherman. One thing lead to another and Eddy bulldozed the entire club house in order to dig it out..... is sorry good enough?

Oh, I did manage to resuce the Hobnobs and some tea bags before the roof came in.

I'd been meaning to get back to you about that Jack, there has been a little issue with the club house extension, during the ground works we came accross some difficult going close to the existing building, turned out to be a buried Sherman. One thing lead to another and Eddy bulldozed the entire club house in order to dig it out..... is sorry good enough?

Oh, I did manage to resuce the Hobnobs and some tea bags before the roof came in.

For goodness sake! We all knew it was there but kept that information away from Eddy:mad::mad::mad: Great so all those ancient works of art we had in (no not talking about Degsy) are now ruined.

See me in my office in 30 minutes please.

Jack, what did I tell you?:shocked:.........pay peanuts and you get monkeys;)

For goodness sake! We all knew it was there but kept that information away from Eddy:mad::mad::mad: Great so all those ancient works of art we had in (no not talking about Degsy) are now ruined.

See me in my office in 30 minutes please.

Never in my wildest dreams would I consider myself a work of art, ancient or otherwise......... more of a broken down antique:D

ajmac

To be honest we didn't loose much as the club house

A palace and bees too -when I was a lad all we had was a hole in the road:-D.

Tony B

And is now the time to raise the subject of the mink lining to go on the bike shed walls and floors?

Great idea, loathsome beasts they should be skinned and used for insulation -it's pity we can't eat them.

Steve

To be honest we didn't loose much as the club house was looking a little worse for ware at any rate....some might have said that it had potential.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42073[/ATTACH]

Air conditioned bijou residence, comes with it's own honey supplies;)

To be honest we didn't loose much as the club house was looking a little worse for ware at any rate....some might have said that it had potential.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42073[/ATTACH]

This is Jack's personal clubhouse. The maintenance man has a week off...