Overlord 2011 venue change

R Cubed

Dont forget, it's at a new site this year, see links below for directions or go to the Solent Overlord web site.

Address is The Lawns, Mead End, Denmead PO7 6TZ. For a more accurate location see the Google link below to where it is, the four fields are skirted by, Hambledon Road, Forest Road and Furzeley Road.

For any more information regarding the show.

Contact Details are :

Myrddin (Pronounced Mirvin ) Evans 01243-375 695

or go to

www.solentoverlord.co.uk

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&so...21973&t=h&z=16

I had a little snoop about at the new showground the other day, and I am very much looking forwards to attending what promises to be another great show.

Sadly i am not able to attend with the other 'great love of my life', as my Saracen is currently in pieces while I set about replacing its 'incontinent' fluid flywheel,....>:(

I will be bringing along my other new purchase, a 9x9 command tent, -luxury accomodation, for Nikki, my 'understanding' and 'enthusiastic' fiancee:angel:, my son Brad:laugh: is also coming.

I will be driving down in my 'psuedo' 'Prototype Springer-Buggy, sort of lookalike':drive:,...... so I hope it stays dry!

See you all there!:D

[ATTACH]45629[/ATTACH]well that's the food and drink ready to pack!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, Boddingtons!!! I used to be given cans of Boddys from a passenger I helped once, he left his free pass on my bus, and for approx 2 years after, he used to say " got something for you, call when you next pass!!"

Mark

Just got back from the fields and its amazing, so many vehicles already. We have managed to squeeze our tent in.

I have left the cubed one setting up camp with my dad, I had to come back to put the cubelets to bed, then off to school we go tomorrow. We hope to back up at the show site by 5pm.

Rambos cakes look sooooooo scrummy, I have left them in the safe hands of our cook along with strict instructions not to eat them till I get up there tomorrow night!

We had a fantastic weekend, really impressed with the team that do all the organising to make the show happen they really have done a great job, thanks.

the new show ground is perfect and even the weather held out for us this year, looking forward to next year already.

i was truly surprised with the numbers of large MV's that rolled in considering the £££££ of fuel these days, it hurt just bringing the DAF DROPS from Farnham!

We had a fantastic weekend, really impressed with the team that do all the organising to make the show happen they really have done a great job, thanks.

the new show ground is perfect and even the weather held out for us this year, looking forward to next year already.

This was the best Overlord that I have been to so far; it reminded me of a smaller Beltring.

There was certainly a good variety of vehicles and some nice living history displays.

A fantastic range of stall holders and some very good bargains to be had, Soldier of Fortune was a very welcome visitor.

I saw the organisers constantly running around talking to all traders/living historians to ensure everyone was happy with the arrangements.

To echo Barry, a very well done to all and thank you for making it happen :thumbsup: .

Paul

Edited by BIGREDONE