Current weather has convinced me to get a 4X4

cosrec

I know the weather has been unusual but i am convinced we need a four wheel drive service vehicle. I am going for a landrover so couple of questions for the experts. Can i get a PTO take off for all the EX mod vehicles i only want the flange drive so i can put a hydralic pump on not a shaft to rear end. Which ones have 24volt systems so i can fit night heater

Only the newer wolfs have a 24v system. the older and cheaper 110/90s are all 12v. As for the PTO i don't know of any inservice with them fitted but i imagine it would not be too hard to fit one, as for a night heater there are still some of the arctic heater packages floating around and they keep the vehicle very warm as the heaters run all down the back as well.

Yes you can get a pto with a flange out put, they fit into the top of the rear of the transfer box in place of the input shaft cover ,last one i had came off a fire truck .Ibeleve you can also get a hydralic pump to fit in the same place. you can get 12v night heaters check with your local lorry braker,All FFR 90/110 should be 24v ?

They all have the blanking plate on the transfer box for the p.t.o.

As said above, they are (except the wolf) 12/24 volts,

So you can go either way with a night heater, different ones on the market, i got a second hand erberspacher from a truck, (free) wich makes it even better. It will make a difference in a defender! :D

Just had a look in my van, if you need a heater i have a 24v one you can have if its of youse let me know ,will take it out befor i go to newark autojumble tomorrow,
Many thanks for the offer but i have a couple of 24V esphacher night heaters thats why i was asking which had 24V electrics That and the fact we get a lot of truuck jump starts,