In Jacks drive.

Jack

Well done Jack !,

at least its in the correct order.............jeep in front ...truck thingamabob (well) behind .... :-D :-D

PS nice piccy

Ashley

Oddball was taking a picture of my truck (said he wanted to keep a picture of it in his wallet) but that old Land Rover thing just got in the way :cry:

Yeah - the sort of "Tonka" thats capable of giving a "boys toy" like a jeep a head start cross-country, catching it up, and rolling a set of 14x20 bar grips over the top of it without noticing!! :evil: :evil:

(nothing personal btw..... :-) :-) )

Plus the fact that you would get neil Stally down my drive. Well you might but the extensive reconstruction program would be expensive :cry:

Apparently "all good things come in small packages" and i believe all this anti jeep snobbery is just pure jealousy :-D

Ashley

I started with a M38 (MC) jeep, still like Jeeps.

I went for the WC 21 to be different than the rest like you did with the colour on your Jeep.

After the M38 I bought a WC 21 ( a WW2 Jeep was too expensive).

I wanted to sell it for a WW2 jeep but the prices were too high (still). When looking for a Jeep I could buy the WC 21, MOT-ed but rusty for far less than a Jeep.

So bought it restored it and drive.

Now I'd like to sell the WC 21 and buy a Command Caqr for practicle resons.