Joris

Do you visit the front page?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you visit the front page?

• Every day
    • Once a week
    • I would if it was updated every now and then
    • Never

Every day, but only because it is only from the front page (that I have found) that I can access "New replies to your post". Once I have checked those, I just click New Posts, scan a forum at a time, mark each forum read when I have visited all the threads that interest me, then click on New Posts again until there are no new posts (or few enough to scan the titles by eye and not bother).

I never actually READ the front page unless something pops up that excites.

I visit the front page on 1 out of every 100 visits to HMVF. I have all my bookmarks saved for the forums. The news articles are very interesting - but they aren't changed on a

regular basis, also you have moved the classified section to the forums.

Classifieds have alway been on the forum, there is no way for members to post to the front page, there is a news feed on the front page from classifieds though which is still there.

I've been on the forum for nearly a year and actually I don't think I've been to the Front page part of the site until the Robin Hood tank thing came up- I wondered if it was because there was no click through button -but that's no excuse because there is one- so double shame on me.:blush::embarrassed:

Steve