Going Green....

Hercules

Hello All,

Joining the HMVF gang is just another symptom of my descent in to all things Green! :roll:

I have my friend and neighbour, Neil Stevens to thank for this. It started as a little light MV action, hanging around the vehicles at Duxford air shows etc, and now has developed in to full blown MV Madness. Neil and I are now the proud owners of our very own White Scout Car!! I'll be wearing uniforms next... :-D

Although only just joining this group, I have met several of the regulars on here over the last months, most notably Jack, at the Aldbourne 'do' earlier in the year, and I suppose it was the friendliness and humour exhibited by all I met that finally tipped me over the edge.

Nice to be on board, and I look forward to being part of the 'convoy'

Cheers

Simon

Well done Simon.

Really pleased that you have joined us all and nice to have you here. I have had a look at your pictures and I must say that I do not recognise you with out your wet weather gear on :-o

Just for the record, we met Simon at the Gathering of Eagles as he was the 'official' photographer. Whilst us die hards slept in the pouring rain and mud, Simon was tucked up cosy and warm in a 5* hotel :-o :evil: :argh:

....come to think of it, that could be a banable offense!

Best wishes.

Jack.

Simon was forgiven as he takes a dam good picture and now that he owns an MV we have to welcome with open arms - he is forgiven.

........that said, I was sent some pictures of him 3000ft up in a formation of 8 B-17's........I repeat 3000ft up in a formation of 8 B-17's. :-o