Introduction

Hi Guys

This is by way of the introduction I would have given in 08 when I joined. But having found the site when working over seas I felt I had nothing to offer (wrong). So this is it. Where has all the Antar gone? The site has been very quiet recently?

My back ground is at an LEA? (logistic executive army) workshops, Fazakerley Engineering Company in Field Lane Liverpool. This was a civilian run Ltd company, a branch of Williams Motor Company of Liverpool and Manchester. (would the regular guys please forgive).

At the age of sixteen I was lucky-enough (Through my fathers intervention) to start as an apprentice at the above and at the time of my interview a Mk11 rolled passed and frightened me into believing I was out of my shallow depth.

But the day after after stating my training, when I was the used as the counter weight to tip the Mk 3 C8 SFL into it's rear mounting cups, I was sold on ANTAR's

I have attempted to purchase MK3 Militant's. But without success and had a dalliance with an MGBGT restoration. But because of limited space I find myself a spectator.

Please If I can help an Antar keeper. I say keeper because once I score on the lottery I will be making an offer that I hope will not be refused.

Not just Antar's though, I have time on Stalwarts, Saracens, Thornycroft Fire Crash and all sorts of odd RAF and Army equipments. The belief was that when our CSO ( Contract Supervisory Officer) went to the Casting Comity. what ever was left over , FEC would take.

Passion for Antar's, is a newly completed Mk3 ballast tractor awaiting delivery in bronze green. Forgive me but, Fewww

Hi Guys

This is by way of the introduction I would have given in 08 when I joined. But having found the site when working over seas I felt I had nothing to offer (wrong). So this is it. Where has all the Antar gone? The site has been very quiet recently?

My back ground is at an LEA? (logistic executive army) workshops, Fazakerley Engineering Company in Field Lane Liverpool. This was a civilian run Ltd company, a branch of Williams Motor Company of Liverpool and Manchester. (would the regular guys please forgive).

At the age of sixteen I was lucky-enough (Through my fathers intervention) to start as an apprentice at the above and at the time of my interview a Mk11 rolled passed and frightened me into believing I was out of my shallow depth.

But the day after after stating my training, when I was the used as the counter weight to tip the Mk 3 C8 SFL into it's rear mounting cups, I was sold on ANTAR's

I have attempted to purchase MK3 Militant's. But without success and had a dalliance with an MGBGT restoration. But because of limited space I find myself a spectator.

Please If I can help an Antar keeper. I say keeper because once I score on the lottery I will be making an offer that I hope will not be refused.

Not just Antar's though, I have time on Stalwarts, Saracens, Thornycroft Fire Crash and all sorts of odd RAF and Army equipments. The belief was that when our CSO ( Contract Supervisory Officer) went to the Casting Comity. what ever was left over , FEC would take.

Passion for Antar's, is a newly completed Mk3 ballast tractor awaiting delivery in bronze green. Forgive me but, Fewww

My Antar left for Qatar a few weeks ago now.....going into the Qatar government national museum......

Hi FEC.

Despite my best efforts to becoem an apprecentice at Fazakerley, back in 1981, my Dad had other ideas. By then he had probabaly had 30 years of repairing everything from DUKW's (re-skinning them), Pioneers through to Antars and it was time to hang up his welding goggles and move onto site maintenance. Dreams of being a fitter!! He won the day and I went to work for Plessey's and kept my hands cleab (ish). Ah well, I still have that original Antar bug so when you win the lottery I will come and help. Cheers