Best military mag

c101 comando

Right then i used to have classic military mag on subscription but in the downturn i let it lapse as it was another expense that i needed to cut back on.

So now although things are not much better but i was missing reading about green things

i bought the currant issue and thought it was somewhat thin and the paper was of poor quality .

So which is the best mag at the moment to buy i have yet to see a pathfinder mag so am open to opinions from you guys.

Britain at War is a great magazine and so of course is Pathfinder. However, going back to the original question it referred to "Green Machines". I think Military Machines International has come on a long way and is very good and informative magazine, but also i think Windscreen is superb - but of course you have to join the MVT to receive that as part of your subscription. Buy them all!!!!

Britain at War is a great magazine and so of course is Pathfinder. However, going back to the original question it referred to "Green Machines". I think Military Machines International has come on a long way and is very good and informative magazine, but also i think Windscreen is superb - but of course you have to join the MVT to receive that as part of your subscription. Buy them all!!!!

:nono: You buy them all Tim then pass them on to poor old b.....s like me:D

That would have been much appreciated. You haven't got a set of Wheels and Tracks that need to go to a good home have you?:whistle:

I do miss Wheels & Tracks! A complete run sits on my shelf, I am only sorry that the last editions were never sold in a bound volume. One day I must get them bound.

'Pathfinder' can't be all that good, see'in as it's nigh on impossible to find anywhere.... even when I tried online, my subscription was ignored..... I did get a look at 1 issue and was far from impressed....

My choices are 'Classic Military Vehicle' No. 1, followed closely by 'MMI', and then the 'Tank' piecework with the diecast tank models on the front....VERY GOOD value.....