Team photo

Snapper

Hope not, it'd be nice to See Bernard in the photo :D:P

As I lost my pay and go phone on holiday last week, got my son in law to go all the way to the layby where I thought I'd lost it, (when the dog was carsick!) no joy.

I then rang my elderly neighbour to ask him to go and see if I'd left it on the kitchen worktop, he rang to say it was there, so all OK. when we got home we realised that what he thought was my phone was the TV remote!!

Cas then spotted it lying under our garden seat, my neighbours wife then said "I saw that and picked it up but it didn't work (flat battery) so I threw it back thinking someone had chucked it away over your back garden fence!!

Is there really any chance I might make the photo shoot............?

pigs.gif

As I lost my pay and go phone on holiday last week, got my son in law to go all the way to the layby where I thought I'd lost it, (when the dog was carsick!) no joy.

I then rang my elderly neighbour to ask him to go and see if I'd left it on the kitchen worktop, he rang to say it was there, so all OK. when we got home we realised that what he thought was my phone was the TV remote!!

Cas then spotted it lying under our garden seat, my neighbours wife then said "I saw that and picked it up but it didn't work (flat battery) so I threw it back thinking someone had chucked it away over your back garden fence!!

Is there really any chance I might make the photo shoot............?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30994[/ATTACH]

How about we tie you to an adjacent MV from HMVF the night before??? Owner will then see you enroute to the shoot, release you and take you there!! :D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...