Two good to be true 2

antarmike

I am selling bags of air.

Sent me 20 GBP cash and pick them up at next Beltring.

No scam, you WILL get a bag of air...:-\

If you push the life saving and health benefits of breathing the air you may be able to get more money for it say 25 GBP.

Oh and I am sure somebody will pay 50 GBP for one which has endless free refills.

Mike

If you push the life saving and health benefits of breathing the air you may be able to get more money for it say 25 GBP.

Oh and I am sure somebody will pay 50 GBP for one which has endless free refills.

Mike

If you can sell bottled water which is freely available from the tap, selling bagged air should be a doddle.

I must say it can be difficult from the other side, twice in the last 5 years I have been working overseas and tried to buy vehicles in the the UK for full asking price just based on photos and trust, oh boy what a performance trying to convince the owners it was not a scam! Please give me your bank details so I can send you the money and when you are happy a well know car storage place will pick it up I pleaded, not a chance... I had to send my Brother half way across Britain with cash after transferring it to him and the other bloke even though he was happy he had the cash and it wasn't going to disappear again from his account (weeks after he received it) I had to fly in to sign the reg and pick it up in person...

Both apologized for there mistrust but it did cause a fair bit of aggro and expense.

I can assure you I speak proper English, well as proper as being born in Hampshire and growing up in Berkshire can be... should my actions have caused any suspicion? Can anything be done with just a bank account number, if so I'll be a bit worried its on all my cheques-along with my name and address!

Anyway I guess my point is the scams are pretty obvious aren't they? I don't think we need to be that suspicious all the time.

Q

Anyway I guess my point is the scams are pretty obvious aren't they? I don't think we need to be that suspicious all the time.

Q

Yeah it is worrisome as I pay preferably always by TT when I buy stuff around the world. I speak poor Aussie English so perhaps that helps :D

Water isn't free from the tap unless you have managed to dodge paying the bill with you're utility company. If you can sell it onto the yuppy set good on ya they deserve it.

If you are not on a water meter, the First egg cup of water costs a hell of a lot, but everything after that is free!

Once you have paid for the first drop, everything after that comes free,, in fact you pay exactly the same if you don't turn the tap on for a year, or if you drink a bathfull everyday, to me that makes it free!!