Hi from Holland

Hello everybody,

I just joined this forum although I have been active on other MV and Militaria-related forums for years. My name is David , I'm 29 years old and I live in The Netherlands. Together with my father I have restored a Very Early Production Willys MB 'slattgrill' jeep, made on january 8th 1942, hence my username... :-D

Greetz :-)

David

Hi ,

Welcome .... going to be in the Beemster area next weekend , any of you Dutch guys know of any WW2 site's worth visiting in and around Beemster or Purmerend ? I have an M38A1 Neekaf so any good places for parts in the area ?

Best

Graham

There is not realy something in that erea, that I know of or could find

However you could check this website

http://www.ww2museums.com/country.asp?countryid=1&provinceid=8

It lists places that could be of interrest, in the Noord-Holland erea

However most interesting places are at the lower half of the country

Concerning the NEKAF parts, there are some traders however not in the Purmerend erea

The one's I know are at least 1 hour drive from Pumerend

MichelK

Thanks for the welcome everybody! :D

Hi ,

Welcome .... going to be in the Beemster area next weekend , any of you Dutch guys know of any WW2 site's worth visiting in and around Beemster or Purmerend ? I have an M38A1 Neekaf so any good places for parts in the area ?

Best

Graham

Graham, there is a nice museum regarding crashed WWII aircraft right next to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. The have a nice dislay of parts, equipment and some uniforms. It is open on saturdays only I believe.

http://www.crash40-45.nl/index_uk.html

As for parts, most large dealers are in the middle of the country, I don't know any around Purmerend.

Greetz

David