You think you are clever..??

Jack

Gonna get my big brother onto you... then you'll be sorry

I think Adrian wins on this occasion

The Churchill was owned by David Cheeseman who lives just outside Kendal and had an excellent collection of vehicles and militaria. He restored the tank to running condition and it looked the biz when it was completed. I'm not sure if the besa mount and the flame projector mount were one and the same (aside from the armoured shield on the flamer) but the tank was in fact a Croc and still had all the pipework and coupling at the back. Me and a mate from school offered to help him (bless... we were only about 12) and we were promptly passed a nail gun, wire brushes and some silver hammerite!! There we are cheerfully picking bits of wire brush out of our legs:thumbsup:

So how are you going to find out how to drive it? If you're not talking to me that is?

- I made that bit up about not talking to you :whistle:

- I meant that I am not talking to Bodge, yes that what I meant.

Next in our so you think you are clever series...

can anyone tell me, from the pictures to be supplied, what size wrench I assaulted Jack with from pictures of the bruises and X-rays alone... I'll give you a clue... Imperial :cool2:

Well mister - Adrian just texted me and said you had better apologies to me or you will not get within 100 yards of his tank..you hear what I am saying?

Next in our so you think you are clever series...

can anyone tell me, from the pictures to be supplied, what size wrench I assaulted Jack with from pictures of the bruises and X-rays alone... I'll give you a clue... Imperial :cool2:

Scissor jack ?