Malvern militaria

yep, me and girlfriend and her son

Our beloved leader is usually there, accosting passers bye with the words "tents for sale, lovvverly tents, etc!!!! (if that doesnt work " psst, want to buy a tent guv?" whilst looking furtivly round for the rozzers!!!!! :cool2:

Mark :cool:

Edited by chevpol

We will be there as usual selling over priced tat, well that is what most

people say it is but the strange thing is they always come back next

time and buy more "strange innit" usual place Hall 3 on the right just

before you get to the Hall which that dodgy geezer sells his tents in lol

Commander AKA C&D Militaria

The cubed one will be there, I will be stuck at home babysitting!!!!!

Rosie, I will babysit ' the cubed one' at Malvern, and make sure he spends all your money, errr, sorry, I mean make sure he keeps his wallet in his pocket.

Theres really nothing to worry about............:evil:

Rosie, I will babysit ' the cubed one' at Malvern, and make sure he spends all your money, errr, sorry, I mean make sure he keeps his wallet in his pocket.

Theres really nothing to worry about............:evil:

yeah yeah yeah thats what you said last time!!!!!!!!!!! He is most welcome to spend all my money actually if he can find it!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a good time. Nice to meet up with Snapper and Jack. Bl00dy tight with the biscuits though. I had to force one out of his hand and three each for the girls and one for John too. Tesco value range rubbish as well!

I bought nothing. Some interesting things there though but nothing made me delve into my pocket for the wallet. More like a fun day out at the museum where you could handle the items as opposed to paying for them.

Rather strangely, there were banners and badges in respect of the "Dallas three". Interesting how these things can get so out of hand. Protest march next?

I had a good time. Nice to meet up with Snapper and Jack. Bl00dy tight with the biscuits though. I had to force one out of his hand and three each for the girls and one for John too. Tesco value range rubbish as well!

You got biscuits? I didnt get owt!!!!!!!!!

Had a good day though, spent way to much!!!!!

Mark

Spent a whole £3 on a jacket, last of the big spenders me. Did get to meet some bloke called Jack, luckily that was free. I usually find it's a bit of a social event where you meet friends you don't see too often, with the bonus of having some interesting things to look at.

Had a good day too....searching out some dodge bits and pieces also sold some stuff....brought some US WW2 bits and bobs........for my boy.A copy of Pathfinder magazine......only cos i am IN IT.....:-)

Generally a good day......anyone notice the unusual amount of Deacts appearing....are we getting jittery regards new deac laws......

and what was this Free the Dallas 3 malarkey.......???

Regards

Confused of Suffolk

Full report in the morning. Lloyd - where the hell were you?!

Yours gutted.

Jack.

Footnote - bought a packet of biscuits just for Tims and Johns kiddies........but THEY (John and TiM) eat them all...........NUFF said!

A really great weekend all round and it has made me remember that it is fun to get out of Dorset............!

Last time I stayed in a hotel called The Great Malvern. I tried again this year but was fully book as the 'Askew' suit was fully booked. So I stayed in a hotel up the road called the Mount Pleasant - which I have now renamed the Mount UNPleasant - don't ask but a kettle and tea making facilities were right next to the bath. The only channel on the TV that worked was just showing reruns of John Wayne films.

GTW and John and their families eat all of my biscuits. Bodge decided to stay at home because he didn't want to get his hair wet. Nearly got some money out of Mark '50cal'. Stencil Tony went to be at 23:00 Saturday night. I didn't at all - my bed kept falling over.

But it was a great weekend and The Pathfinder sold very well - managed to get a subscription out of Tim (GTW) and John, it took me all morning but the saw sense in the end. Snapper was given a 'top' shelve magazine to review...and it disappeared quickly. Spood didn't buy me a tea.

And it was just nice to reminded how many nice people there are out there in the hobby and from HMVF.

Blimey Jack,

I bought a helmet for a tenner off my mate Ed and we found a bandolier for £3 which was stuffed with hundreds of ten round charger clips which appear to be for 5.56mm. They obviously put them in to give it weight and pad it out. Works for me. I like this sort of junk. Cheap and cheerful.

It was great to meet Spood, Adrian, Glenn Mallen, Roger Jerram, G503 Mark, Mark Davies with his good lady and young Martin, Kevin, Mark Askew (not sure about that book - eh Jack?), Tim, Cripp, The Beltring arena top team....oh, and Jack Beckett. If I missed you out, think yourself lucky.

If I missed you - sorry.

sorry jack i didnt have that much with me i needed it to pay for my night at mount pleasant i thought it was ok you must have had the economy rate they made me my breakfast on sandwiches cos i left early yum yum and looked after me very well if id have known you were there you could have come with us at night had a brilliant night in a indian oh sorry you where there lol mark FREE THE DALLAS 3