New to this. Hi.

fv721cvrw

I'm Martin from SE London. Married with 2 grown up bigguns and a dog. Planning to move out of London and have been for a while now, I'll get out eventually as the gardens getting smaller every time another one's parked in it!!

So far there is a Fox CVR(W), SIIA Ex RAF Ambulance, 109FFR H/Top, 109FFR S/Top (to be done up & sold). An Austin Champ and a Commer Q4 Radar Repair both awaiting renovation. My son has a 109FFR S/Top and my daughter (little_fv721cvrw) has a little SIIA 88" H/top in bits!!

Looking for tips on renovating the Commer and where to find bits...PLEASE.:coffee:

Welcome Martin and thanks for your introduced - looks like have your hands full.

The HMVF Clubhouse carpark is getting like that too - way too many Jeeps and Dodges in there :coffee:

Make yourself at home and no loud music after 20:00hrs - N.O.S. is starting to feel his age.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Will upload some pics when I fathom out how to!! (probably ask offspring). Thought about a Ferret but decided on the Fox as it saved the arguements.....2 bigguns in the turret follow by wife driving support vehicle!!!