hello to all best introduce myself

sharky

Hello every one ,my name is Iain i usually go by the name of sharky but either will do.

I'm 33 father of a little girl Evelyn she's 3 month old so been quite busy lately.

I've worked as a military vehicle mechanic for the last 4 yrs before that i was a marine mechanic,welder fabricator and before that hgv and agricultural mechanic .

Originally i'm from Macclesfield and thats where i first got involved with military vehicles namely an Abbot a friend owned .

I now life in the east midlands .

I have had a lot of involvment with Fv432's so any problems anyone has with one give me a shout if i cant help i probly know someone who does.

I have always wanted a scammell explorer but think might be a few yrs yet when the bab is older might convince the missus.

Any more questions just ask ,

cheers

Iain AKA sharky

Hello every one ,my name is Iain i usually go by the name of sharky but either will do.

I'm 33 father of a little girl Evelyn she's 3 month old so been quite busy lately.

I have always wanted a scammell explorer but think might be a few yrs yet when the bab is older might convince the missus.

Any more questions just ask ,

cheers

Iain AKA sharky

Hello sharky welcome to the forum. Tell your wife that you've now been introduced to someone who is 33, with four children under six, youngest 3 months (including a little girl called Evelyn!) AND a Scammell Explorer. :yay: It does work, believe me, but you don't get a lot of restoration work done in a hurry. Just wait til they're a bit older and can wield the spanners... You're among friends here. Daz

Edited by daz76

Welcome Sharky ! Best get that Explorer ASAP you never know how long it'll take to restore ! :-D:-D:-D

Just thinking Andy-which one of us is due the prize for SLOWEST ever restoration of an Explorer. I'm currently at 13 yrs and counting...:nono: