Introduction from Pete Slater

Hi everyone, my name is Pete Slater i live near York and have an unhealthy interest in large mechanical things!

I own a small engineering firm and also own a Leyland Martian which i saw some pics of posted on the Forum.. Mine is the one pictured at Beltring 08 looking in a sorry muddy broken state! That was after we tackled the off road course in her! I can post some pics of this if any one is interested?

Thanks and looking forwards to joining the forum.

Pete

Hi everyone, my name is Pete Slater i live near York and have an unhealthy interest in large mechanical things!

I own a small engineering firm and also own a Leyland Martian which i saw some pics of posted on the Forum.. Mine is the one pictured at Beltring 08 looking in a sorry muddy broken state! That was after we tackled the off road course in her! I can post some pics of this if any one is interested?

Thanks and looking forwards to joining the forum.

Pete

Welcome Pete , lovely lorry thanks for bringing her to the show last year ! I'm sure loads of us would love to see your photos in the Martian gallery :-D