great show, great punch up! as usual

Bodger Baz

well enjoyed the show as always, amazing to see so many fantastic vehicles and a huge effort put in my many people.

just a couple of points...

its a shame the rules aren't the same for everyone, could not help but notice how in certain areas the support vehicles and civvy tents out numbered the mv's by a large number! and yet i had a leaflet put on my car overnight to move it into the car park!! didn't arrive until 2145 and the leaflet was there by 0800, amazing!. and before any one whinges on about should be driving my mv there, i deliver vehicles for other people on a trailer.

uniforms in the bar, is there any need? all it does it cause fights, again and again at many shows, i have spotted that problems usually occur with a disco dancing SS officer, and someone who thinks that maybe the reenactment finished several hours ago, oh and the fact that they don't even at least remove head dress in the bar! Not picking on just SS i don't see the need for any uniforms (unless genuine military) in the bar at night.

The re-enactors do a fantastic job during the day and put on a very impressive and educational display for all to see, but the show finishes at 1800. Saturday night in the Ginger Gammon was just another occasion of this problem, maybe not helped by some cheeky little stickers floating around and T-Shirts :-)

and the toilets, but thats a dead end!

Rant over, looking forward to next year, where ever it may be

Baz

As punch ups go, it was a bit lame, but better than nothing I guess............

I've got some cracking video footage of you, your bro, Mrs G506, Al, etc singing along to Bohemian Rapsody in Ginger's beer tent, quality!

As punch ups go, it was a bit lame, but better than nothing I guess............

I've got some cracking video footage of you, your bro, Mrs G506, Al, etc singing along to Bohemian Rapsody in Ginger's beer tent, quality!

Me? i was not there, was I? :-)

did anyone see that good looking fella that got tripped up in the Dray? straight on his face in an old person style fall!!!! tee hee!

I didnt see any 'good looking fellas' fall over, but I did see you.............

Its a good job your top lip broke your fall......