Austin 10 ligth utility "tilly"

Higgins kpt.

• 2 weeks later...

im happy owner original front seats, rusty, rusty, damaget, broken, but original, try repair,

petrol tank damaget, corrected -perhaps not flow,

and this second orig. Tilly petrol tank, yellow collor, is for sale, moreover, contact me, If anyone is interested,

Tom

P7180034.jpg

P7180035.jpg

P7180036.jpg

P7180039.jpg

P7180041.jpg

P7190304.jpg

P7190306.jpg

P7240142.jpg

P7240141.jpg

P7240143.jpg

Good news from my LD4, orig. Tilly engine is running and good condition! Must be clean, rusty inside, but with friends David help is full running!

My Tilly with orig.Tilly engine and gearbox be good, think.

Tom Higgins

P7280131.jpg

P7280132.jpg

P7280133.jpg

Good Tom. These Tilly engines are fun to take apart! The big end eye is too big to come through the cylinder and must come out the bottom way!!!

I fitted new pistons after a re-bore to mine. Together with big end and main bearing shells, valves and springs and timing chain. The power now is incredible! Possibly it could pull a sick whore off a piss pot.......But probably not.

Ron

Scan-130728-0001.jpg

Good Tom. These Tilly engines are fun to take apart! The big end eye is too big to come through the cylinder and must come out the bottom way!!!

I fitted new pistons after a re-bore to mine. Together with big end and main bearing shells, valves and springs and timing chain. The power now is incredible! Possibly it could pull a sick whore off a piss pot.......But probably not.

Ron

Love it Ron!

The low power is something I'd like to 'fix' on mine but I havent figured out how yet.... maybe a very large rubber band. Failing that I may actually go with a B series engine.

Carleton

No Wolfy! Where will it end. You will then have to fit disc brakes to make it stop. And lower the suspension and fit Konis for road holding... Maybe a spoiler?............Just leave it and live the dream...........But try and stay off motorways!

Ron

Think, I be happy if my Tilly start, and engine be good for running, I go only slowly, dont want hi speed....

And have for sale or change one more Tilly gearbox, and complet engine with gearbox from Austin 10,

Tom Higgins

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...