W&P - well that was not a bad show.........!

Jack

Well that was my first W&P and really enjoyed it. I didn't go to any of the bars so saw no hassle. I felt the evenings had a real carnival feel to them.

By far the best parts were meeting HMVF'ers and sitting around the fire at Lees Place ( no that isn't a Chinese Restaurant) and I must say and I think all here visited Lees Place ( no that isn't a Chinese Restaurant) that the hospitality that Lee, Ian, Adrian and the jnrs gave was second to none and made everyone welcome and couldn't do enough for you - put it on the map for next year!

Would also like to say thank you very much for N.O.S for the champagne and to Snow Trac Dave for the very nice malt - totally unexpected and very kind. Andy for the biscuits…..even though he eat them all and I think I made more tea for him than the whole of the 8th Army consumed during WW2 and to Mark the Mod for the flags poles for my GMC!!

Would like to come back next year but just a warning to you all – do not trust Snapper, Lee and Harry if they start asking questions and paying visits to your home to see your ‘wife’………………………:cool2:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can relate to similar feelings, Jack.............

My 1st w&p,.............show was all, (and more)that i'd heard about, but for me, it was made FAR more enjoyable by time spent with fellow HMVF'ers, both wandering around the stalls, encouraging Jack to perfect his Tea making skills, :cool2:, and chewing the fat with fellow friends of an evening................

Cheers Guys.

Andy

Do you reckon he's still polishing his plank,..........:whistle:

Same feeling`s here,

this year managed to stay out of the beer tents etc ,reckon i saved a fortune, good to meet up with lee and his fellow mates, also Andy at various times through out the show.

Also to all the other other lads whom i exchanged a quick hello with.

May be next year i`ll get time to se more of you all.

Ashley

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Is that Mike kissing Grasshopper ?

Never thought of that :rofl::rofl::rofl:i like a man that can do it one handed

You were lucky! :) We was up early waiting to hear if the shoot was on or not.... :)

Hmmm... you didn't here the Fox starting up, sirhc & gang with their CVR(T)'s & the WLF & a couple of Champs all on your doorstep?? you sure you were up:coffee:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Note he’s groping his favourite lady, and kissing his girlfriend, does that make him some sort of two timer/bigamist?

took me a minute to fall in:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Would that be the incriminating photo you were referring to CW?

Still haven't seen any sign of the official HMVF group pic yet. I left a perfectly warm bed (containing my warm and minimally clothed other half(Not Mike)) for it.

Have you seen it now :coffee: