Armour list so far & tracked vehicles..

Hi folks,

Right so far this is list of armour attending A&E 2012 and it will grow!

Sherman

Sherman

Sherman

Sherman

Hellcat

Hellcat

Hellcat

Hellcat

Hellcat

M10

M10

Stuart

Stuart

M3A1 Stuart

Chaffee

M8

M8

M8/M20

Dingo

Bren gun Carrier

T-16 Carrier

Dragon Wagon

Other tracked vehicles...

M4 HST

M4 HST

M4 HST

Halftrack

Halftrack

Halftrack

Halftrack

Halftrack

Weasel

Weasel

Edited by Jack

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Barry was bringing his Universal Carrier?

PS. Do you want another Carrier? A friend has expressed an interest....

Oh, and I'm bringing the Loyd.....sadly in spirit alone:cry:

I thought Barry was bringing his Universal Carrier?

PS. Do you want another Carrier? A friend has expressed an interest....

Oh, and I'm bringing the Loyd.....sadly in spirit alone:cry:

Barry added!

With regards to another carrier - I just need to keep an eye on numbers as it looks like I will be adding another tank to the list today........:wow:

Not that another carrier will take up much room :)

How can you have too many vehicles?

What is the current record for the largest WW2 vehicle convoy?

Mike

I hear you Mike but it has to be managed. When it comes to tanks it is a completley different all game:banghead:

Convoy wise - the biggest I have been on is Clive Stevens bash - 90ish I think :shocked:

Hi Jack ,

Im hoping that its my M10 you have got on your list allready !!, will leave it up to you as to what i can bring down ,but would also like to add my M4 HST and Halftrack to the list please but only if there is space ,

Thanks

Adrian

Hi Jack ,

Im hoping that its my M10 you have got on your list allready !!, will leave it up to you as to what i can bring down ,but would also like to add my M4 HST and Halftrack to the list please but only if there is space ,

Thanks

Adrian

Yes it is Adrian :) !

And have added your M4 HST and halftrack - your A&E in your own right with this amount! YEAH!

if it's ready by then, (which is not unrealistic) i'd like to bring the cromwell or if for whatever reason i can't then definately the mk1 carrier, (there's always room for a carrier) ;)

rick

Rick - I have added your Cromwell - well done:D

NOW HERE IS THE DEAL - you have thrown down the gauntlet to be there - GET IT DONE WE ARE ALL WATCHING - no pressure then :)

I hear you Mike but it has to be managed. When it comes to tanks it is a completley different all game:banghead:

Convoy wise - the biggest I have been on is Clive Stevens bash - 90ish I think :shocked:

You are probably right,especially with roundabouts, traffic lights and stuff.

How are you going to prevent two Hellcats drag racing from the lights?

A 90ish convoy must have been pretty impressive.

Mike

Hey Jack ,

Thanks for that ,if you have too many armoured or tracked vehicles then its no problem to lose either the HST or Halftrack or both and i can just bring down the M10 !! , so youve set a time scale now that has to be met in the restoration of the M4 hst !!

Hey Jack ,

Thanks for that ,if you have too many armoured or tracked vehicles then its no problem to lose either the HST or Halftrack or both and i can just bring down the M10 !! , so youve set a time scale now that has to be met in the restoration of the M4 hst !!

Thank you for the offer Adrian very much appreciated but you are bringing the lot. As I have said elsewhere - folks who were kind enough to take the risk, expensive, time and effort to come to A&E 2010 are welcome back to A&E 2012 with no hesitation from me. You all believed in the event before it even happened and you made it what it was - it didn't go unnoticed by me.

You and Rick have a great dead line and what better way would they be they to have their outing at A&E. Hope you work well under pressure :D

being as 2 runs out are planned in the unlikely event of having too many tanks ,could some do one run and the others take part in the second then any vehicles not in use can take a trip down to Maiden Newton

Nigel

Guys,

Not only do you have the challenge of finishing vehicles in time for what will undoubtedly be a hugely historic and momentous event, you also have to all look the part too, as everyone is going to so much effort and generosity in sorting and bringing vehicles lets not forget the details that will make A+E 2012 stand head and shoulders above anything else that has been done!