camping at the war and peace

42hev

Loggy,

As far as I was aware, the AGM is at Stratford upon Avon on 18th April. The Trucks and Troops show is to be the MVT National Event..............unless things have changed since the last Green Sheet.

Sorry mate. I couldn't think of the words "National Show" at the time, but that's what I meant anyway. Trucks and Troops is the "National Show" of the MVT!! Thanks for pointing that blip out!!:blush:

This could be arranged !!!!

PS i will not do ti iff you keep me a spot to camp

Ashley

James will bring a lot of vehicles so a spot for you should be possible I guess.

I'll probably beg, ask or threaten Lee for his help (again) in reserving a big space....

• 11 years later...

Hi from Germany!

Next year - 2023 - I would like to travel to the War & peace show for the first time and I hope its still possible to camp on the ground.

I watched a lot of videos on youtube and I am very interrested in History and I do living history in medieval tents and markets for a long time in Germany!

A military tent is no problem, but I cant find any information about prices and booking.

Is it possible to buy a ticket at the entry, or is it recomendet to buy it on the internet first?

I dont know how many space, for campers, they offer and I dont want to arrive and get the information, there is no campingspace availabel anymore! ;)

Could you give me some advice, how to manage this, to make it save, to camp inside the showground for the whole time?

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Nick Johns said:

The future of the War & Peace show is in doubt....see if it actually goes ahead this year 2022

Indeed, and the signs are not good at the moment...

But there used to be 3 forms of camping; as a participant with a military vehicle, as a (military) re-enactor or the public camping. All allowed you to stay the whole week but prices vary greatly per category.